Are you interested in overcoming your Chronic Illness Naturally?
Based on cutting-edge science, nutrition therapy based on functional medicine model offers a whole new way to understand and look at chronic illnesses from eczema to diabetes; heart disease to thyroid problems; autoimmune diseases and allergies to anxiety and more. The core concept is that chronic illness is an outcome of imbalances in the key physiological systems in your body. When inflammation, blood sugar imbalance, insulin resistance, oxidative stress and hormonal problems occur the body spirals out of balance very fast.
This in conjunction with poor diet, lack of essential nutrients, emotional stress on a daily basis, environmental toxins, lack of exercise, and other lifestyle issues set the stage for chronic disease to develop. I am here to help you to potentially reverse it and get your body back into a perfect balanced state.
I am offering you private one to one consultations in London, Surrey and via Skype.
|Initial consultation in clinic||£115|
|Follow up consultation in clinic||£105|
I run monthly clinics at 1 Harley Street, London, and also see clients in Farnham Physiotherapy and Sports Clinic in Surrey, please contact me directly for bookings, specifying where you would like to be seen.
Booking the consultation:
Contact me to make a booking for your consultation. On confirmation of booking, you will be sent a health questionnaire which is a review of your health symptoms and a 3-day food diary.
The questionnaire must be returned to me via email for preliminary analysis before the initial consultation. This will help me identify possible lifestyle and dietary factors which could be contributing to your health concerns, and build a picture of your health history.
I will ask you to bring/ list any medication or supplements that you are currently taking. Continue to take any medication as normal; do not stop any medication without your doctor’s consent.
At your consultation:
You will meet with me for a one-to-one 60-minute one-to-one consultation. I will use the questionnaire as a base for further investigation of your case history, medications, current diet and lifestyles. Together we will agree on your health goals for the consultation, using this, I will work with you to agree on a realistic programme for you to follow. I may ask you to take functional tests to help me to identify your problem and its depth.
You can expect:
- A full explanation of your therapist’s understanding of your health concerns
- A discussion of foods that may be contributing to your ailments.
- Suggestions of foods that may help alleviate your symptoms and the link explained
- The explanation of any vitamin and mineral deficiencies and advice on ways to correct these
- A detailed nutritional programme including diet, lifestyle and/ or supplements tailored to suit you
- A discussion of your treatment timeline, which will be included in your programme
- The recommendation and discussion of any additional functional laboratory tests
After the consultation:
You will receive a 4-6 week programme to follow before returning to the clinic for your follow-up consultation. If you should have any questions or feedback during this time your therapist is available via email with a guaranteed 48 hour response time.
Follow up consultations
Follow up consultations work on the same principle as the initial but will last 45 minutes. This is recommended to review your programme and see which of the recommendations have worked well for you.
You can expect:
- A full review of the programme
- Review and explanation of any test results
- Adaptation of the programme in light of any difficulties experienced in following it.
- Addressing of any new symptoms/change in circumstances since the last consultation.
- A detailed nutritional programme for the next stage of your treatment: including diet, lifestyle and/ or supplements tailored to suit you